Another year and more of us are divided than ever before. If we reflect on how 2022 panned out, the end result may leave you anxious.
After all, the global recession is still on-going, there’s no end in sight for the Russia – Ukraine war and global spending power has taken a hit. In fact, countless businesses closed and over 9.6 million people lost their jobs between 2020 – 2022.
But if your business prospered amidst all the chaos, then showing a bit of gratitude to those who kept you afloat is the least you can do.
With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of 7 corporate gift card ideas to share with your clients and customers this Christmas. So without further ado, let’s dive right in!
7 Corporate Gift Card Ideas To Share With Clients & Customers This Christmas
Sharing digital gift cards with your clients and customers will give you a competitive edge and boost your business reputation. It’s still a more popular idea than ever to give virtual gifts, despite the end of the pandemic.
You have to get creative with gift cards and consider what your customers would appreciate most. We’ve prepared a list of the best gift card categories along with gift cards to share this Christmas.
1. Food & Restaurant Gift Cards
Most people eat at more than one restaurant every week. A few factors contribute to this. First, eating out is convenient—you don’t have to cook or clean up afterward!
Eating out gives you a chance to relax because someone else is doing the cooking and cleaning.
Moreover, people like to socialize with friends, family, and coworkers at restaurants. Eating out allows your recipients to try new food and enjoy a break from the hectic everyday life.
- Domino’s Gift Card: Gift cards from Domino’s let your customers and clients enjoy the happiness of eating. They also provide exciting offers if you’re planning for bulk orders or corporate gifting.
For millions of people, there’s nothing quite like authentic pizza taste. They can rely on Dominos to deliver their favorite pizzas and make every occasion special.
- Starbucks Gift Card: A surefire way to delight your customers is by sharing a Starbucks gift card. It is an excellent gift card idea because Starbucks is the world’s most popular coffee shop chain. Think about it. Who doesn’t love coffee?! And that too from Starbucks?
- Chipotle Gift Card: Reward your employees with the gift of tasty Mexican food with this Chipotle Gift Card. This valuable gift card can be redeemed against exciting meals at any Chipotle location, letting your customers enjoy exciting Chipotle gift card deals like never before.
- Jamba Juice Gift Card: Jamba Juice offers a variety of mouth-watering smoothies, bowls, and iced beverages. It is one of the most highly-ranked juice bars in the United States and is loved by millions of people – including your customers!
2. Fashion & Lifestyle Gift Cards
Sharing gift cards from the fashion and lifestyle category can truly delight your customers. After all, everyone loves to sport fashionable, trendy looks. you can share Dave & Buster Gift Cards, Abercrombie & Fitch Gift Cards, GAP Gift Cards, Wish Gift Cards, H&M Gift Cards, Macy’s Gift Cards, and many more.
We have shortlisted some of the contemporary gift cards you can start sharing with your customers this Christmas →
- Aeropostale Gift Card: Your customers can redeem Aeropostale gift card balance against all clothing and accessories at Aeropostale outlets across the USA or on their official website.
- Carter’s Gift Card: With these eGifts, you can share the joy of shopping at Carter’s with your clients and customers who are expecting babies or raising families.
Send Carter’s gift card now with our API to share affordable eGift balances so recipients can shop for the best baby clothes online.
- Dave & Buster Gift Card: you can become a hero for your customers if you enable them to enjoy the perks and benefits of Dave & Buster’s gift cards. In return, you can win their utmost trust and loyalty regarding your brand. So why wait? Share them now at scale with the Incenti API today.
- Wish Gift Card: Wish eGift Cards let you reward and empower your customers with the ability to purchase anything from Wish.com. You can share multiple Wish Gift Card balances and distribute them based on your rewards program budget, from watches, merchandise, clothes, cell phones, and more! So why wait? Share them at scale with the Incenti API today!
3. Sports Gift Cards
Sedentary or inactive lifestyles have made it necessary for everyone to exercise. To avoid the fate of lifetime disorders, many people try to get into the habit of exercising on a regular basis.
Most people feel that finding the motivation to exercise is hard to come by, and procrastination dominates any attempt at leading a healthy lifestyle. When you give your customers a sports gift card, you are giving them the freedom to choose their favorite sports outfits and accessories that fits their needs.
You can boost your clients’ motivation to get moving with a:
- Adidas Gift Card: One way to surprise your clients and customers is by sharing an Adidas gift card, which gives them the freedom to choose their present.
In addition, you can choose the denomination of the card, so you can always give them something they’ll love at a discounted price. So why hesitate to share an Adidas Gift Card this Christmas with your customers? Contact us today to learn more.
- Nike Gift Card: This Christmas, you can give your employees and customers the gift of choice with Nike gift cards. You can share them with your customers in your chosen denominations so they get exactly what they want at a discounted price.
- Foot Locker Gift Cards: Foot Locker Gift Cards allow your customers and clients to shop online for thousands of products from their favorite brands like Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Vans, and Champion.
Moreover, you can choose the gift card denomination based on your budget and share a convenient Foot Locker Gift Card based on your client’s contribution to your business. You can share them with thousands of recipients in bulk instantly from the Incenti API.
- Fanatics Gift Cards: If your customers or employees are die-hard NFL fans, they’ll love the Fanatics Gift Card. With 17.1 million daily viewers in 2022, there’s every chance that your recipients will be thrilled to receive this gift card from you.
With this gift card your recipients can buy their favorite team merchandise and excellent sports gear at Fanatics.com, such as football jerseys, T-shirts, hats, collectibles, and more! Contact our team about sharing bulk Fanatics gift cards for your clients today!
4. Luxurious Lifestyle Gift Cards
Every business has a diverse customer base. Therefore, customers who already live an elite and luxurious lifestyle may not find these gift cards surprising.
To please this type of customer, you’ll need to share luxurious lifestyle gift cards. By doing so, you’ll be directly impacting their lifestyle and, simultaneously make them feel happier and blessed.
Listed below are some corporate gift card ideas that will help you stand out from your competitors.
- TopGolf Gift Card: TopGolf Gift Cards are the perfect gift for your clients and customers who like to spend time playing golf. With upscale bar foods and drinks, great music, and fun golf games for all skill levels, TopGolf gift cards can be the perfect incentive for your reward program.
In addition, your conversion rate will increase in the long run due to your existing customers’ willingness to purchase more.
Also, there’s every likelihood that your new customers will choose you over your competitors because of these gift cards. So share TopGolf Gift Cards now and surprise your customers in the best way possible.
- Celebrity Cruises Gift Card: Let your employees and customers experience the ultimate luxury with Royal Caribbean gift cards. Offering a wide range of cruises, Celebrity Cruises is sure to please even the most discerning guest.
With more than 60 years of experience creating unforgettable vacations, you can trust Celebrity cruises gift cards to inspire memorable experiences.
- Westgate Resorts Gift Card: You can put an end to the chore of finding just the right gift for your customers and give them a top-of-the-line vacation with a Westgate Resorts eGift card.
From their tropical atmosphere to spacious and luxurious rooms with private pools – Westgate’s got everything needed to make your recipients’ vacations one to remember.
5. Gaming Gift Cards
In today’s generation, we know that people love gaming. So if you’re looking for a gift that will surely delight your audience, why not consider giving them Gaming Gift Cards?
Again, the vital thing to note is that you need to know the preferences or choices of your clients and customers to make them feel special and valued.
We’ve shortlisted some of the common and all-size-fits gift cards that can bring smiles, joy, and happiness to your client base.
- EA Online Gift Card: EA Online Gift Cards, previously known as EA Access on Xbox One and PS4 and Origin Access on PC, is a great way to reward your customers this Christmas with the gift of entertainment.
Not only will they be thrilled with their favorite games, but so will their kids! With multiple denominations available, you can share them within your budget.
- PlayStation Gift Card: You can also share the joy of online gaming with your customers by sharing PlayStation Gift Card with them. The PlayStation Gift Card makes an entertaining e-Gift to help you boost your customer loyalty initiatives.
Your recipients can delightfully use them on exciting PlayStation Gift Card deals on the PS network and redeem them against hundreds of AAA titles and indie games, among other features on the PSN, making them truly unique! So, share PlayStation Gift Cards with your customers this Christmas and quickly get the edge over your competitors.
- PubG Gift Card: With 1.2 billion players worldwide, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is the world’s most popular battle royale game. Since 8 out of every ten people on the planet love PUBG, there’s a high probability that your customers will like it too!
PUBG Mobile Gift cards make excellent customer loyalty rewards. With multiple PUBG Mobile top-up denominations available, you can offer flexible value to recipients with the PUBG Gift card. So, why give it a second thought? Share your requirements with us, and we’ll take care of your gift ideas as our own.
- Xbox-Live Gold Gift Card: Gaming is a top hobby of the current generation. An Xbox Live Gold Gift Card can be the perfect fit for your gifting option this Christmas if you have young employees with a passion for games.
Furthermore, these digital gift cards can help your audience directly buy games and more from their console or through Xbox.com.
One of the most popular e-gifts is Xbox Live Gold 12-month Gift Card, which will impress your clients and customers for a whole year! Why not share unique gaming experiences instantly with Incenti API today?
6. Entertainment Gift Cards
Let your customers and clients choose their Christmas entertainment this year. Festive seasons are all about enjoyment and fun with family and friends, so give them an Entertainment gift card to improve their holiday.
- Cinemark Gift Card: With the Cinemark eGift Card, your customers and clients can share the joy of catching new and exciting movies this Christmas. By doing this, you will also be boosting customer loyalty by delighting users who can avail of incredible discounts on movie tickets when they use their Cinemark eGift Cards.
So, share them with your recipients worldwide through the Incenti API for a fast-paced and scalable rewards program today!
- Netflix Gift Card: With Netflix gift cards, you can give your loyal customers the gift of entertainment. With this super entertaining digital gift card, your recipients can stream unlimited films and Netflix original series, and fascinating documentaries.
The more memorable shows they watch, the more they’ll thank you for sharing these tremendous digital gift cards! Share Netflix Gift Cards this Christmas with Incenti and increase your brand awareness!
- Showtime Gift Card: Showtime gift cards are a great way to share the love of movies with your customers, clients, and your loved ones. With various movies and tv shows, these digital gift cards can stream unlimited films, original series, and more on Showtime.
So, why give it a second thought? Share the love of entertainment this Christmas with Incenti and strengthen your business success story!
- Spotify Gift Card: If you are looking for a gift idea that’s both memorable and popular, consider Spotify eGift Card. These eGift cards have several benefits for the recipients, which has led to a dramatic increase in the popularity of this service!
Spotify’s vast music collection continues to grow, and premium services add so much to the experience daily. So, it’s hard to argue that this eGift isn’t ideal for your gift idea!
You can instantly distribute Spotify eGifts in bulk via Incenti API to sustainably reward your employees or customers today.
- Tidal Gift Card: Tidal Gift Cards are a perfect gift card idea for rewarding your customers and clients, as they offer greater access to global music with extra cool features and ad-free services.
With a catalog of more than 60 million songs and 250,000 high-quality videos, it can be a perfect present for your recipients this Xmas. So why wait? Distribute them in bulk with the Incenti API today!
7. Travel Gift Cards
December is here. The weather is cold but pleasant. It’s time that your clients might be booking their annual leave so they can relax, destress, and rejuvenate before returning to work next year with renewed vigor.
People often plan vacations during the Christmas season but are also looking for ways to make sure that higher costs keep them from taking a vacation.
You can help your clients save money on their next vacation by sharing travel gift vouchers. With these travel gift cards, they can avail of exceptional discounts on flights and hotels and discounts at restaurants and local transportation.
- Delta Airlines Gift Card: Traveling costs is the major expense in a vacation trip. You can share Delta Airlines gift cards with your customers and clients to provide safe, affordable flights to any destination.
With Incenti, you can offer them multiple denominations of Delta Airlines gift cards, enabling a fast, secure, and reliable gift card-sharing platform.
- Airbnb Gift Card: Airbnb gift cards allow your customers and clients to book unique places to stay from local hosts anywhere in the world. Whether they’re on vacation or traveling on business, Airbnb gift cards will get them covered.
Share the Airbnb Gift card as Christmas presents and let them choose from over a million homes in more than 34,000 cities worldwide!
- Uber Gift Card: Give the power of commuting to your customers and clients with Uber Gift Cards! Uber Gift Cards make for excellent gifts, as they allow your recipients to enjoy cheaper Uber rates and redeem the values stored in their cards to avail of free rides.
They are great value for money as your recipients can save them against a host of Uber services such as Uber Eats.
- Vanilla Gift Card: Sharing gifts with your customers is one way to show support for their loyalty and repeat business. There are countless places where your audience can shop with Vanilla Visa eGift Cards, as they never expire.
Furthermore, these versatile cards are a perfect fit for a great gift you can share this Christmas with your customers!
The right corporate gift cards can help you secure customer loyalty, gain publicity, build brand awareness, and increase sales. Hopefully, this guide has provided you with some corporate gift card ideas regarding Christmas gifts for clients so that you can create the perfect strategy for your company’s needs.
When you give gifts to your clients, they will remember you every time they benefit from it. This will make them eager to become your biggest brand ambassadors.
Remember, choosing the right gift type is ideal once you know the preference and tastes of your customers. Since you’re only a few days away from the end of the year, it is also great to start thinking about sending corporate New Year gifts to your most valued clients!
So why wait? Choose a gift card to share and start automating gift card deliveries today!